Sync Open Tabs
How it works:
This extension uses Opera Link API to store opened tabs in opera notes. It creates folder in your notes, named “_sync-tabs” and puts one note per computer in this folder with following format:
<User defined computer name> <url from tab#1> <url from tab#2> . . . <url from tab#n>
It updates information about opened tabs every 10 seconds.
<--Changelog--> + Memory leak fixed
How to start:
- Download this extension and drag-and-drop it on the browser or install it from gallery.
- Click to the extension icon, enter computer name (everything you want: Home, Work, Laptop etc…)
- Click “Get Opera Link verifier code” button. Opera Link authorization page will be opened. (If you don’t have Opera Link account – you should create it)
- Grant access to the application
- Copy verifier code
- Open the extension window (see screenshot #1)
- Paste verifier code
- Click “Save Configuration”
How to use:
- Click to the extension icon.
- You will see list of your synchronized computers with Open Tabs link.
- Click on link and all tabs from the computer will be opened in a separate tab group.